office premises Copenhagen
Does your company need one or more office spaces? In Trifolium, you have several different options to find the model that suits you and your company. We offer various types of desk space and office space, where you become part of our industrial working community and community for both contractors, self-employed people and start-ups.
- Fixed space in own office
- Permanent place in an open office landscape
- Flex space in an open office landscape
Part of the office community
If you rent an office space in Trilolium, you get access to our many options and shared facilities:
- Access to the surrounding area and parking via two automatic security gates.
- Video surveillance so you can safely leave your personal belongings behind.
- Office area with lounge, kitchenettes and a common kitchen.
- Easy access to outdoor areas and a large roof terrace, which is perfect for social gatherings such as events and workshops when the Danish weather permits.
- Green electricity from 800 solar panels.
- Common waste sorting on site.
- Car or bicycle parking right outside the building.
- Charging stands for hybrid and electric cars as an additional purchase.
- Office area furnished with height-adjustable tables, plants, chairs and lights etc.
- Free coffee and cleaning.
- Bathing facilities if you cycle to work or take a swim in the harbour.
Contact us and let us calculate the right price for you and your company, depending on which seats you are interested in and how many members will use them.
Become part of our office community
There is access to the surrounding area and parking via the two automatic security gates. The building also has an alarm system and video surveillance, so you can safely leave your personal belongings.
The office area includes common areas, which consist of a lounge area, kitchenettes and a regular kitchen. You will easily be able to enjoy the easy access to our outdoor areas and large roof terrace, which is perfect for social gatherings such as events and workshops when the Danish weather permits.
The electricity in the building comes from our 800 solar panels, which means that we can help contribute to a more sustainable society. In addition, there is also waste sorting on site, so that we can all do our part to reduce the impact on the environment.
Whether you arrive by car or bicycle, you can park right outside the building. There are also charging stations available as an additional purchase for those who drive hybrid and electric cars.
The entire office area is furnished with tables that can be adjusted in height, plants, chairs and lights etc. There will of course also be free coffee and cleaning, as well as bathing facilities for if you cycle to work in the morning, or after a swim in the harbour.
Book a showing
Write your contact details below and we will find a day when you can come by and have a tour